Uber-Picks is now ready for NCAA Men's Basketball fans!
If you're a college basketball fan, you'll love playing Uber-Picks! By playing Uber-Picks alongside watching basketball, you'll add even more excitement and enjoyment to being a college basketball fan!
The objective of Uber-Picks is to tally the highest score possible by correctly picking the winning teams, but that's only the start. You'll maximize your score by strategically assigning "Confidence Points" to each of your picks (the more confident you are of a pick, the more points you should assign).
For each game you pick correctly, you'll earn the number of points you assigned to that game. Uber-Picks also features "Sidekicks"--which you can use to boost your score even further and add even more fun to playing.
Win shares of the big weekly Zackpots by posting one of the 50 highest scores. Also earn cool badges, MRP (Member Rewards Points), and compete for the top spots on the Uber-Picks Leaderboards!
11 GREAT REASONS TO PLAY UBER-PICKS EVERY WEEK:
* Simple and fun to play!
* Adds a new and exciting layer of challenge and enjoyment when following your favorite sports (makes every game matter)!
* No purchase necessary to win and your first Uber-Picks contest is free to play each month!
* Eight different major sports categories!
* Win shares of the big weekly Zackpots!
* Earn up to 15 badges!
* Compete for the top spots on the Uber-Picks Leaderboards!
* Every TCredit used playing Uber-Picks earns you 5 MRP (Member Rewards Points)!
* Earn 1 VP for each non-free entry (500 max. VP from EZ games/per month)!
* Through the W3 program, challenge friends to play Uber-Picks and win hundreds of FREE Member Rewards Points, FREE TCredits via Zackpot Matches, bonus entries in the Daily Crown, and MORE! Every entry earns you a new Friend Challenge link to share with friends and build your base of PRMs!
* Create and be the commissioner of your own league for any Uber-Picks sports category, complete with free league website, automatic tracking, awards, and more.
Start playing Uber-Picks NCAAMB now: